7 months ago
Job Title: Executive - Flight Operations - Training and Licensing
* Graduate or diploma holders.
* At least 06 months experience in aviation related functions or Flight Operations Department.
* CPL Holder.
SKILLS/ SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
* Good Written And Spoken Communication Skills.
* Proficiency In Computer Applications.
* Ability to multi task
* Knowledge of DGCA regulations on Training And Licensing
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING/ COURSES
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
* Maintaining personal files/records all flight operations department.
* Maintaining training records of all staff of Flight operations.
* Supporting Head of Training in planning of :
* Type Rating courses for pilots.
* Recurrent Training for all Flight Ops Personnel.
* Other Training, as may be required by the DGCA and/or by the Company.
* Monitoring of licenses and medical validity and processing their endorsement & renewals.
* Management of training library.
Key Responsibilities Of The Job
* Carry out the duties and responsibilities as under and also as may be specified by the Company from time to time.
* He/ She should have a clear understanding of the job-functions and processes in working of flight operations.
* Enhancing their aviation knowledge and skills which directly impact their job and skill requirements for the position she/he is employed.
* Maintaining personal files/ records of:
* Crew Licenses, including approvals of TREs/ TRIs/ Check Pilots.
* Flight Dispatchers.
* Ground Instructors.
* SIM Centre and DGCA approvals.
* TRTOs and DGCA Approvals.
* Maintaining training records of all staff of Flight operations
* Support Head of Training in planning of :
* Type Rating courses for pilots for aircraft in Quikjet fleet.
* Recurrent (PPC, IR and annual ground refreshers etc) and other mandatory training for all Flight Ops Personnel.
* Other Company mandated training for flight operations personnel.
* Draw up yearly and six-monthly/quarterly draft training plans for all flight operations personnel for approval by Head of Training.
* Obtain slots, well in advance, as per the approved training plan for Recurrent Training, CAT II/ III/ LVTO training, upgrade training, Instructors training etc as and when communicated by the Head of Training. And coordinate all the activities for the smooth conduct of training.
* Advise Head of Training in case of changes, anticipated or occurring in the due course due to of operations or non-availabilities etc. And re-plan accordingly.
* Correspondence with SIM Centres/ TRTOs and other training service providers.
* Coordinate completion of timely online training with the crew rostering department.
* Tracking and obtaining of training and checks reports & documents from training and SIM centres.
* Tracking and obtaining of all online training and checks reports & documents from TREs/TRIs/Check pilots and individual pilots, as applicable.
* Processing of FATA for expat pilots as per the induction plan. Coordinate with HR for obtaining all the required documents.
* Monitor and ensure that the various licenses and medical validity of all pilots and the FATA of Expat pilots are kept up to date.
* Planning of FATA exams of Foreign Pilots and processing for consequent renewals.
* Processing the application for renewal and endorsement of pilot’s licence to DGCA.
* Planning of medicals at various medical centres and their assignment on the roster with coordination with rostering department.
* Maintenance of accurate pilot’s and other flight operations staff data base in ARMS/ flt ops software.
* In consultation with Head of Training, uploading of all training related documents in on the crew portal and ensuring its validity.
* Correspondence with DGCA on matters pertaining to training and licensing. And timely dispatch of all training records required by the DGCA as laid-down.
* Expenditure Invoices of training department
* Provide Monthly reports to HR for Pilots pay roll regarding status of training and attendance.
* Monitoring of training status of Pilots and reporting to HOD by weekly report.
* Liaison pending documents for updating the data base.
* Drawing up action-check list/s as and ensuring timely action of various activities as specified.
* Periodically checking the proper functioning and accessibility of the various software modules provided for his/her job-functions; such as, ARMS. And, reporting of faults/bugs in them as soon as it becomes known.
* Acquire and ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of the policy, processes & procedures of Operations Manual D, DGCA CARs/Circulars etc on Training.
* Fair awareness related to his/her functions, of the contents of Operational Manual, Flight Ops procedure Manual, SMS manual and other function-related policies & procedures.
* Be well conversant with HR policy specifically pertaining to his/her employment, management of Company assets, communication policy, personal conduct and discipline.
To apply, please follow the link below.