3 months ago
At Jetstar you can expect the unexpected and because we are constantly evolving you’ll get the chance to think ahead, explore new ideas and contribute in a positive, entrepreneurial environment.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant in Jetstar’s office of the CEO. The successful applicant will be required to provide comprehensive, proactive support to the CEO, Jetstar Australia & New Zealand and CEO, Jetstar Group, Asia. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with polished presentation are essential.
The main accountabilities of this role will include:
* Diary management for assigned executive managers
* Organisation and management of travel itineraries
* Meeting arrangement, production of agendas and minutes
* Expense tracking and co-ordination of invoice approval and sign-off
* Assist with the production of a variety of internal reports
* Maintenance of appropriate filing systems
* Extensive liaising with external and external stakeholders on behalf of the executive managers
* Any additional adhoc administrative tasks as required
* Collaboration with other Executive and Team Assistants
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
* Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting executive level managers
* Excellent diary management skills across multiple time zones
* Extremely strong organisational skills
* High levels of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
* Strong ability to priorities and work to deadlines
* A team player who collaborates well with colleagues
* High attention to detail with a high aptitude and competency in MS Office Suite
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to solve problems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels
* A strong focus towards customer satisfaction
* Ability to work effectively in times of pressure
* Ability to multi-task and deal with competing priorities
* A 'can do' attitude and a friendly, approachable demeanour
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly rewarding and fun environment.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.