Estimator for a globally recognised Aviation company based in Surrey with a competitive salary.
As an Estimator you will provide costing and pricing support to the Commercial, Business Development and Sales teams.
You will have the ability to read drawings and analyse product bill of materials (BOMs) for mechanical aerospace and defence products and working experience with ERP systems such as ProIII and AS400 or similar
Main Responsibilities of an Estimator
· Work with internal stakeholders to generate cost estimates for new and follow-on business.
· Prepare quotations
· Provide price breakdown analysis.
· Manage the quotation pipeline to ensure that agreed response times are accomplished.
Benefits of an Estimator
· A 37 hour working week
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
· Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· No smoking environment
If you have an analytical and methodical approach to working, are a self- motivated and proactive individual and would like the opportunity to work as an Estimator for a globally recognised aviation company based in Surrey please apply now
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser now on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.