7 months ago
Assists in analyzing post production supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities. Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer material and delivery requirements and customer orders. Processes material returned from customers. Assists in the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performance. Processes documentation associated with repair items and warranty claims.
Coordinating the movement of assets and components through the repair cycle.
Enter, track, monitor, coordinate customer delivery requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
* Experience in performing data entry of material orders.
* Microsoft Office Suite Experience
* Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
* Must have analytical, communication and problem solving skills
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Contingent Upon Program Award