7 months ago
This position will support the Radio Frequency Compliance Program and administration of Radio Frequency Compliance Risk Management. The ideal candidate will be skilled in Project Management; Root Cause Corrective Action analysis (RCCA); Risk Analysis, Risk Mitigation, and Risk Management. This position will develop various compliance risk management metrics and reports; plan, track and report compliance assessment schedule and open corrective action status; conduct risk analysis and develop mitigation strategies; and assist in development of program changes and improvements. The candidate will be required to support compliance program activities, as well other project management initiatives.
* Assists with gathering and analyzing data related to resource capability and capacity studies (rate, planning, etc).
* Participates in the creation of schedule products. Collects elements of a work statement.
* Assists in the review of basic proposed or authorized changes (ie: work statement, Budget, Schedule, etc) for completeness and accuracy. Assists with revision control of the integrated program plans and schedule documents.
* Aids with schedule related risk and opportunity analysis to identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts. Assists and gains knowledge on running data extracts related to planning, scheduling and change related processes to provide visibility to management.
• Assists and gains knowledge of processes and techniques associated with schedule related impact analysis.
• Assists in the maintenance of program architecture documents on basic program segments, including: Deliverables List, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM), and Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) in support of Program-wide detailed planning and scheduling activities.
• Assists efforts associated with master phasing plan / Tier 1 development, and order base management.
• Aids in the development and maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Assists with horizontal and vertical integration and network logic integrity within assigned IMS segments.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Skills and Requirements):
* This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Possess strong communication skills and be required to communicate with senior leadership and business partners across Boeing
* Strong teamwork and team building skills
* Experience with project management
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award