about 1 year ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Entry-Level Aircraft Powerplant Mechanics to work at an engine center in Oscoda, Michigan.
* We are willing to take candidates directly out of school and train them
* The ideal candidate will have some experience, in school our out, working on commercial aircraft
* A&P Certification is ideal upon start
* Willingness to work overtime
* All new hires will receive a $4,000 sign-on bonus
* A $500 referral bonus if your referral works at least 60 days
* Long-term contract and direct hire positions are available. It’s all about you and what you prefer.
* Overtime is offered in abundance
* If you decide that you’d like to go direct, the benefits package you’ll receive is exceptional.
* Gain valuable experience working on 747’s and 767’s with the opportunity to obtain Gen Fam courses.
* A perfect landing place for veterans looking for a great career
* Due to a recent expansion, Kalitta Air just created 150 new jobs, and that means there are great advancement opportunities for those hoping to move into inspection, lead, supervisor and / or foreman roles
* Oscoda, Michigan offers a low-cost of living but a high-quality of life and a strong sense of community
* If you love the outdoors, you’ll love Oscoda. World class hunting and fishing is in your back yard
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.