5 months ago
Enterprise Network Video Engineer
Req #: 202809
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
* Manage and maintain Multimedia Streaming Systems and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) ranging from simple desktop to more complex integrated AV systems.
* Provide first line fault monitoring on the customers networks making best use of available network management tools.
* Identify, isolate and classify network faults identified either manually or via available network management tools.
* Receive, confirm, and classify network reported faults identified by customers or performance management tools.
* Responsible for documenting and recording all details of the identification and resolution of any network faults on the customer networks using the help desk ticketing software
* Take responsibility and ownership of any identified network or customer reported faults and monitor all actions taken to resolve the faults
* Provide extensive troubleshooting and testing of videoconferencing audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, streaming technologies, etc.)
* Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems, and networks.
* Document incidents, including opening case, updating with current status and timely closure. Test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment
* Candidate must have knowledge of video streaming technology.
* 5+ years’ experience in VBrick video streaming product.
* 5+ years’ experience in video conferencing product, specifically Polycom VTC products.
* Have knowledge for VCS products and how they are used a firewall traversal.
* Candidate must have strong networking background to be able to troubleshoot complex network issues.
* Candidate must have knowledge of different protocols: H.323, H.245, SIP, ISDN and associated ports for VTC and video streaming.
This section should describe the overarching summary of the job and what is appealing about the opportunity.
More About the Role:
This section should outline the primary responsibilities of the position.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This section should include required qualifications, including Years of Experience as outlined in the Job Leveling Guide. Remember, if your contract contains minimum Labor Category Qualifications, they must be included.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
This section should include and preferred or desired qualifications or attributes.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.