3 months ago
Engines Materials Manager and SIOP Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead the activities related to material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell Aerospace. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. You will manage the Material Management function to meet the customers’ needs in terms of delivery, inventory, cost and quality. You will be responsible for the site sales, inventory, and operations planning (SIOP) process and inventory initiatives. You will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives. You will lead project teams within the business.
Drive Material Management strategy and vision execution to enable business value and productivity
Keep Honeywell's production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time
Lead site SIOP process and inventory initiatives
Ensure Honeywell Operating System (HOS) is built into the site SIOP processes, and that HOS requirements for visual management, standard work, and metrics are built into the operating system for SIOP activities.
Lead cross functional teams (Finance, Operations, Engineering, Material Planning and Procurement) to reduce inventory and achieve Aerospace Working Capital goals.
Empower team members to achieve clients' objectives by hiring the right people, developing, coaching and retaining top talent
Optimize material management procedures
SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning)
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Integrated Supply Chain
* 4+ years of experience in roles related to logistics management, demand management, supply management, manufacturing planning, supply chain planning or execution
* Some experience in managerial role
* Some experience in project management
* Some experience with SIOP
* Knowledge in Lean practice
* Ability to motivate team members and drive results
* Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/coaching others
* Mentor junior members or peers
* In depth experience and expertise with MRP/ERP Systems
* In depth experience in Materials management
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD32763
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.