6 months ago
Engineering Technologist, Avionics – Technical Services Challenger 300/350-MON15858
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Monitor the fleet for reliability, technical issues and identify corrective actions.
- Provide technical support for external and internal customers when required.
- Supporting engineering change requests for in-service issues and support engineering and program office through the change request process.
- Write Forum News Articles and Advisory Wires.
- Prepare technical presentations for topics related to your responsibilities.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College degree in Aircraft Maintenance or University degree in Engineering
- You have 5 years’ experience in aviation
- You have strong knowledge of aircraft avionic systems.
- You have experience on Challenger business aircraft or equivalent business jet.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office (word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You are a Team player, capable of working well with colleagues and customers. You have a winning, can-do attitude, and are result orientated.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and French.
- You are ready to support outside the normal working hours
- You are willing to travel when required.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical/Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.07.2018, 8:17:45 AM