4 months ago
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
The Opportunity | Engineering Supervisor
Reporting to the Business Segment Manager, the Engineering Supervisor will lead/supervise a multi discipline engineering team. Responsible for the employment, training, motivation and evaluation of assigned staff. Assign resources to support all facets of the organization that require engineering support.
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
* Coordinate new product development activities and projects with senior management.
* Assists in determining project budgets and time estimations.
* Provides direction and solutions that support the quality of products, work, and customer requirements.
* Accountable for time charges,(billing of time), of staff.
* Responsible for ensuring projects and task deliverables are on time.
* May be responsible for engineering document reviews, non-conformance dispositions, coordination of work flow, project management, authoring technical documents and customer relations.
* Responsible for the employment, training, motivation and evaluation of assigned staff
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field. Or equivalent and related 4-6 experience in similar roles/responsibilities
* Prior technical experience in an engineering environment relating to test or manufacturing or R&D
* Strong oral and written communication skills with knowledge of MS Office
* Capable of coordinating multiple project responsibilities
* Strong leadership skills and employee relations/mentoring
* Demonstrated to take initiatives and advising
* Prior experience in the Power industry would be an asset
* Prior experience in Instrumentation and Control Systems would be an asset
What You'll Find at CW
Challenging Work - The work we do at Curtiss-Wright is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Independence-- At Curtiss-Wright, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
A Collaborative Environment -- The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
* Competitive Pay
* Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
* Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
* Learning and development opportunities
* Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.