4 months ago
Engineering Program Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
Leverage Project Engineering Management and leadership experience to achieve successful results associated with cost, schedule, and meet critical milestones.
Lead project/product investigative activities through the use of communication skills with other disciplines and in the resolution of complex problems.
Uses mastery of Engineering and leadership expertise to take bold action to meet aggressive project goals inspire greatness in other through empowerment and setting high expectations
Leading Technical Investigative RCCA Activity
Project Management and Project Execution Oversight
Interaction with Project Customers and Suppliers
Implementation of Product and Process Enhancements
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
* Strong project management operating system and skills that facilitates communication
* Ability to provide strong technical direction and oversight for Integrated Program/Product/Project team(s)
* Understanding of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
* Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project initiatives
* Persuade to influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
* Business acumen and knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
* Significant engineering/technical experience with electro-mechanical actuation systems
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD53803
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.