about 1 month ago
Engineering Labs Quality Engr Asc
Job ID: 465935BR Date posted: Jan. 23, City: Fort Worth State: TexasProgram: IFG
Description:Responsible for implementing the Quality Engineering mission by coordinating with the Labs and Technical Services (L&TS) Organization and other internal personnel to ensure programs have and are compliant to documented processes which meet customer and company requirements and are capable of producing quality products. The successful applicant will do this, with minimal supervision, by developing and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, evaluating and delivering products produced by L&TS. They will provide quality management with status to include metrics and quality reports. They must be willing to work off-shift and weekends, when needed. Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
* BS Degree focused on engineering, math or applied sciences.
* Demonstrated quality science expertise in one or more of the following areas: Statistical analysis, statistical process control, sampling, six sigma, root cause analysis.
* Able to create and analyze metric data including statistical analysis.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and able to quickly learn other tools and applications required to perform job duties.
* Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
* Experience independently performing process surveillance.
* Ability to prioritize and manage assigned tasks and ensure work is completed on time.
* Experience reviewing and evaluating engineering drawings
* Ability to identify, gather and analyze data to determine process health (compliance and ability to produce quality products)
* Root Cause Analysis experience or training.
* Green Belt or Black Belt, CQE certification.
* Ability to effectively interface with a variety of management and employee levels
* Excellent interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Yes Career Area: QA/Test and Inspection Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First