about 1 month ago
Are you an engineering student looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your engineering background to repair turbine engine components that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Our Engineering Co-Op Program is the perfect place to launch your innovative ideas, pursue your passion, and learn from professional mentors. You could soon be on your way to a challenging and rewarding career that's full of potential!
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
Benefits: Family-style, team-oriented culture and a growing business structure offering opportunity for creativity/innovation
* Assist engineering team with troubleshooting component/process problems.
* Create and revise written and graphic work instructions for technical repair processes.
* Create blue prints of components utilizing CAD software.
* Pursuit of a four-year degree in a technical field (BS Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related).
* Strong communication skills, able to organize and process technical information and maintain records.
* Understanding of basic shop math.
* Knowledge of standard manufacturing methods (machining, grinding, welding etc.).
* Desire to learn new skills and aspects of the aerospace industry.
* Demonstration of good work ethic.
AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS, DRAFTING, 2D, 3D, REPAIR, PROCESS, SUPPORT, ENGINEERING CONCEPTS, MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, MANUFACTURING, PROCESS, PROCESSES, PROCESS ENGINEERING, ENGINEER, OVERHAUL, GAS TURBINE, GAS TURBINE OVERHAUL, SHAFT, COMPONENT, COMPONENT REPAIR, R&D AEROSPACE, HANDS-ON,MECHANICAL, FABRICATION, WELDING, COMPOSITE, MAINTENANCE, MAINTENANCE OVERHAUL, DESIGN, PLAN, MANUFACTURE, CHALLENGE, BAJA, BAJA CAR, RACE, BAJA COMPETITION, BAJA RACING, SAE, SAE VEHICLE, SAE COLLEGIATE DESIGN SERIES, FORMULA SAE, FORMULA, FORMULA SAE ELECTRIC, SAE INTERNALTIONAL, SOCIETY FOR AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to get an inside look at CRT!
Apply for this job