3 months ago
*****MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL****
Under close supervision, assists engineers and staff in completing manufacturing engineering projects. Projects may include the use of AUTO CAD software to create drawings. The position is temporary.
1. Develops drawings / Sketches for tooling applications and other engineering documentation to improve manufacturing production and product quality.
2. Develops action plans and schedules to prioritize activities for the completion of assigned projects In a timely manner.
3. Analyzes specifications and drawings to provide manufacturing quotes by calculating production labor and material cost, to support the quoting process.
4. Assists in root cause and corrective actions for deviated material
5. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Current college student in Mechanical Engineering-Upper Division
Auto CAD software
Enters data into computer programs
Uses computer software (MS office) Excel, Word
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.