Storm Aviation is a leading International Line Maintenance Provider, operating a 24-hour comprehensive support for Commercial Aircraft Operators.
Our engineers are committed to providing fully customised services in Line Maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, whilst also carrying out our work to the highest standards
We have been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high standard quality services to our customers, which include but are not limited to Emirates, Qatar, Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
We are looking for a German speaking office administrator to support our German line stations with the day to day administration and office based duties.
Engineering Administrator is responsible to the International Line Maintenance Manager for ensuring the administration support requirements of the Engineering business in overseas stations are met.
· Provide direct administrative support to all overseas engineering department operational requirements
· Fluent with written and spoken German & English language
· Take and provide copies of meeting minutes within 48hrs of the event
· Carry out engineer roster, annual leave, sickness administration
· Process airport access pass applications
· Assist in arranging CRC’s and GSAT for airport pass applications or local equivalent
· Arrange initial and annual Airside Driver Permit (ADP) applications including booking for medical checks & 6 monthly driver audits
· Raise Purchase Requisitions and Uniform orders for the engineering department
· Manage the Storm Aviation vehicle fleet
· Liaison with the Engineering Administrator at Head Quarters and provide assistance as required
· Support scheduling of engineers training and authorisation programme
· Stores Authorisation to be attained
· Accomplishment of such other tasks as may be reasonably requested
The role is based within a Line Maintenance operation based in Germany
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
· Fluent in English Written and Verbal
· Fluent in German Written and Verbal
· Knowledge within a AMO desirable
Qualification & Education:
O level or GCSE A-C standard grades or local equivalent