** Engineering Accountable Manager **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading aerospace client to identify and recruit an Engineering Accountable manager on a permanent basis.
Location: Lincolnshire, England
Package: DoE + Benefits
- Safety, legal and regulatory compliance and performance against the MRP, the Safety Management System and any other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring, controlling and managing contract related activity to meet financial and operational performance targets.
- Acting in the best interests of the Company and the customer by creating and maintaining strong working relationships at the appropriate level.
- Acting in an effective leadership capacity to meet staff welfare, development and succession planning needs.
Candidate qualifications / experience required:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all applicable MRP Part 145 or EASA Part 145 regulatory requirements are essential
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practical experience of the execution of an aviation Safety Management System
- Previous experience as a Manager within an Aircraft Maintenance Organisation or equivalent Sector
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to provide briefings/presentations/technical reports to stakeholders at all levels
- Problem solving, with ability to grasp issues and provide possible remedies
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Previous experience with on-aircraft maintenance activities
- Degree educated
- Ex-Military or experience working within or with military contracts
- Human Factors Awareness and Training
- Strong focus on aviation safety and compliance
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.