8 months ago
Engineer specialist - Project Management-MIR02458
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead Integrated Product Development Team (IPDT) weekly meetings for your respective systems
- Develop, harmonize, maintain and update Schedules for each phase of the Program or for each proposed change post-cert, with the Suppliers and Bombardier
- Interface with the Project Management group and the Work Package leads, you will be responsible for managing the integration of the work package schedule and ensure that it is harmonized with the overall program schedule and across other work packages
- Identify and report Issues and Risks with mitigation plans
- Ensure effective delivery, review and approval of all deliverables and datasets in line with the program needs and aircraft deliveries
- Ensure compliance to all governing documents and processes
- Participate in the problem solving and recovery plans when required to maintain key deliverables' timeline
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering Bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience or more in project management or equivalent.
- You ideally have experience in aerospace.
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who interfaces well with the many business partners involved.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.07.2018, 9:24:27 AM