4 months ago
Engineer Principal Systems
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Aerospace business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for .
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
Systems validation & Verification
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Engineering
* advanced knowledge of systems development lifecycle
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Leading diverse and global team
* Expert with systems
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
* Making autonomous decisions
* Significant engineering experience
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Aerospace Overview | Products
* Continued Professional Development
* Relocation Provided
* 1st Shift
* Job ID: HRD47638
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley), Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.