8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Engineer III – Verification Engineering in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Verification Engineer who is responsible for developing verification and simulation strategies, conducting design reviews, creating a digital test plan and providing coverage metrics. The engineer is responsible for the construction and maintenance of simulation environments using System Verilog with UVM (Universal Verification Methodology), and performing and evaluating regression tests for a design under test.
Job Description / Requirements:
* The candidate must be able to extract and derive test requirements and sequences for an interface or interfaces based on available design documentation and requirements
* Ability to architect and construct full test environments for simple devices using UVM, including coverage, is required
* The candidate shall be capable of diagnosing sophisticated test failures and filing results and be capable of analyzing code coverage to adjust agent sequence behavior
* Ability to analyze Verilog RTL to diagnose test failures is required
* Ability to diagnose VHDL RTL is a plus
* Ability to perform and evaluate regression tests for a design under test is a plus
* Ability to use simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics Modelsim/Questasim for simulation debug and reporting is required
* Must be able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Experience verifying DSP related designs is a plus
* A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and at least 7 years of verification engineering experience are required
* A Master’s Degree is preferred
* U.S. citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!