5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Engineer III – Embedded ADA Avionics Software Engineering in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a motivated individual to perform full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) of real-time embedded software development inclusive of boot code, board support package (BSP) SW and driver code as well as application level software. This candidate will be working on development using Adacore GNAT Pro development suite targeting a variety of processors, primarily the Leon (SPARC) family, on commercial and custom built single board computers (SBCs).
Job Description / Requirements:
* An ideal candidate will have a BS CS/CE/EE and at least 5 years of experience developing Ada code in an embedded environment
* Target environment includes LEON (Sparc) processors in VME, PCI, and custom backplane environments
* This position will require coordination and implementation of department/company level infrastructure to accommodate efficient development, propagation, and maintenance of product line core and program specific capabilities and functionalities
* This roles responsibilities include:
* The hands on development and verification of boot, BSP, driver, and application level software and then working in a laboratory environment to perform initial bring up of SBCs and verification of code functionality
* After initial implementation/board bring up, additional responsibilities include providing support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams
* U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!