STS Technical Services is Hiring Engineer III – Digital Design Analysts in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking a Digital Design Analyst who will be responsible for performing digital circuit and timing analysis aimed at verifying that designs will perform as expected with margin over all environmental conditions. A Digital Design Analyst works closely with the Responsible Engineer to understand program performance, environmental requirements and analysis expectations. A Digital Design Analyst supports planning and execution of circuit, worst case timing, and parts stress analysis for digital designs.
A Digital Design Analyst prepares and reviews required analysis documentation for submittal to customers according to program plans which may include customer specific format.
Job Description / Requirements:
* A Digital Design Analyst supports internal and customer design reviews relative to digital circuit and worst case analyses
* Candidate shall have previous digital design experience and knowledge of expected analysis techniques
* Candidate must be able to write technical reports and document analyses
* Candidate must be able to proofread a variety of documents and pay attention to detail
* Candidate must be able to assist and mentor engineers on worst case analysis (WCA) methodologies and tools
* Knowledge of digital logic compatibility, power estimation, signal integrity analysis and power integrity analysis are required
* Knowledge of the aerospace business and operations is a plus
* Candidate must be able to work independently in the identification and coordination of analyses for programs
* Candidate must be able to organize and prioritize tasks and work on more than one task at a time
* A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required
* Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mathematics is desired
* Must have at least 7 years of design and/or analysis experience
* U.S Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!