3 months ago
Engineer II Producibility - Structural Analysis
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
* Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident due to export control laws
* 2+ years of aerospace engineering experience
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Experience with structural analysis of aerospace components
* Demonstrated mastery of analysis tools such as such as Ansys or other Finite Element Analysis software packages
* Demonstrated previous program experience and success
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
* JOB ID: HRD63032
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CAUSA
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Aerospace Overview | Products