5 months ago
Engineer II (Naval Architect)
Req #: 210861
Location: Virginia Beach, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Designs, develops, and analyzes new ships and/or ship systems. Maintains and modernizes existing ships and systems.
BS in Naval Architecture + 3 yrs experience
Individual shall have three (3) years of experience in hull and structural design, installation, modification, repair, operation, maintenance and testing of Navy equipment or systems.
Army or Navy Experience desired
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.