8 months ago
Engineer II - Manufacturing Wax Engineer
US - OR - Clackamas
MISSION: Independently performs research and/or development. Evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a number of alternatives.
1. Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures or equipment with relatively few complex features. Assignments typically include one or more of the following; Equipment design and development, test of materials, preparation of specifications, process study, research investigations, report preparation and other activities requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific area of assignments.
2. Analyzes problems and develops solutions with little technical direction.
3. May supervise or coordinate the work of Draftsmen, Technicians and others who assist in specific assignments.
4. Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features and reviewed for application of sound professional judgment.
5. May be required to handle hazardous waste.
TRAINING: May be required to complete Hazardous Waste Management.MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the specification, and design of equipment for the manufacturing facility.
- Manager procurement of equipment for production needs.
- Direct installation of equipment and processes in the manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for budgets and keeping projects on budget.
- Provide after-installation equipment support and improvement.
- Oversee general construction projects.
- Familiarity with CAD.
- Interface smoothly with other departments to develop joint plans for resolving parts problems.
- Work directly with multiple teams to successfully achieve varied goals.
- Using math and statistical information to prove and model plans.
- Work closely with and favorably represent PCC with customers and suppliers.
- Developing and adhering to, with any troubleshooting necessary, project timetables.
- Logical and analytic approach to problem solving.