5 months ago
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) Exclusive Engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently hiring a CAT “A” to be based in Italy.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
* Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
* Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
* Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
* Hangar and/or Line experienced.
* Willing to do shift work and nights.
* Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
* Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
* Excellent English, both written and spoken.
* Good computer literacy
What we offer:
* Permanent position
* Very Stable business -Industry
* Private Insurance for employees
* Continuously expansion of our operations
* Technical Training and professional growth opportunities from lowest level to highest level.
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!