6 months ago
B1 Engineer – Perm
Location: ITALY – BERGAMO
SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for a B1 Engineers to be based in Bergamo, Italy
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
* Must hold a current EASA B1 License and currently approved on Boeing 737 – 800 aircraft;
* Must be flexible and willing to work shifts;
* We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision;
* Excellent spoken & written English is essential;
* Boeing aircraft experience;
* Hangar and/or Line experienced;
* Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment;
* Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
What we offer:
* Permanent position;
* Very Stable business -Industry;
* Continuously expansion of our operations;
* Technical Training and professional growth opportunities from lowest level to highest level;
If you are not rate in 737, and your performance is satisfactory encourage professional development and we are able to enrol into a Type course on behalf the company
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!