3 months ago
AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/ Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of ten new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections like Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Cincinnati, New York and Buenos Aires.
For the CAMO - AeroLogic is looking for an:
Engineer Aircraft Reliability & Maintenance Program (m/ f)
- Maintenance (CAMO) -
* Support of the Manager Engineering & Fleet-Management as well as the Fleet-Manager in accordance with Part-M.
* Development, revision and administration of the operator aircraft maintenance program and associated task cards as well as coordination with the aviation authority.
* Development and execution of a reliability review and control program to determine effectiveness of the maintenance program and to define preventive or corrective actions in conjunction with the responsible system engineers.
* Part Number administration in AMOS, especially definition and administration of part requirements (LLPs, inspection tasks, soft-time limits, etc.).
* Creation and distribution of reliability reports and statistical analyses for aircraft systems and components.
Development and administration of relevant procedures, templates, checklists, survey reports, databases and records.
* Lead, coordinate and/or participate in assigned projects.
* Provide supportive data for insurance or warranty claims, technical occurrence investigations, authority and lessor requests.
* Assume a key-user role for Aerologic’s CAMO Operations-Software AMOS.
* Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering or a Part 66 qualification (CAT B1 or C) with suitable experience in aircraft maintenance/engineering and maintenance management.
* Knowledge of associated aviation legislation
* Profound computer literacy and knowledge in common IT systems
* Sound knowledge of German and English
* Analytical-minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under high pressure and strict Deadlines
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
As of now
Leipzig/ Halle Airport