/ Position: Engine Test Cell Controller
/ Location: Sandford Lane Industrial Estate, Kennington, Oxfordshire
/ Salary: Dependent on Experience
/ The Role:
Gama Aviation engineers deliver high quality engine and component overhauls to the aviation industry. The successful applicant will form an essential part of this team primarily overseeing and processing the throughput of the engine test cell, along with working as part of the team in support of all aspects of product delivery.
/ Main Responsibilities include:
· Ensuring the test cell is maintained to a high standard and complies with all technical and safety standards
· Action a process of continuous improvements in engine testing to broaden the scope of testing and improve efficiencies to enhance throughput.
· Receive, setup and test engines both internal and external.
· Train other employees in test cell processes to ensure continuous coverage of throughput.
· Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times both personally and by those under supervision.
/ Essential Requirements:
To apply for this role you must have as a minimum:
· Two years’ experience in the testing of engines, ideally piston engines in an aviation environment. Consideration will be given for experience of active engine testing in other industries.
· Previous experience in the disassembly, inspection and reassembly of aviation engines or sub-components thereof. Should this experience be extensive, consideration will be given to in house training of test cell operation if not meeting the full essential requirements.
40 hours per week with occasional additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
/ Company Benefits include:
Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance.