8 months ago
This position will relate and converse technically with customers and have qualifications in RR250/PT6 engine maintenance repair and overhaul business.
Magellan Aerospace, Euravia offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as required.
• Prior experience as a turbine engine mechanic, with an emphasis on the overhaul, repair, and troubleshooting of PT6 and/or RR M250 series engines.
• General understating and willingness to learn applicable company processes and procedures pertaining to a Part 145 repair station.
• Demonstrate proper use and knowledge of tools and measuring equipment.
• Knowledge of related aviation engines components.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English.
• A and/or P certification preferred.
• Experience as a test cell operator desirable.
• Over 5 years of MRO experience working at a Part 145 repair station.
• Experience in Field Service work on related engines or aircraft would be advantageous.
• Minimum five years related experience preferably in Aerospace or related industry.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to use height gages, micrometers, calipers etc., to measure, check and correlate information with blueprints, specifications and repair routings to perform welding operations consistent with approved specifications.
• Qualifications in RR250/PT6 engine maintenance repair and overhaul business.
• Required shifts: Day shift 6Am – 2.30 PM.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.