about 1 month ago
Energy Engineer / San Francisco, CA
Job ID: 462408BR Date posted: Nov. 21, City: San Francisco State: CaliforniaProgram: Energy Services - CA
Description:Lockheed Martin Energy seeks a Energy Field Engineer to coordinate the planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within the areas of assigned responsibility which may include:
• Conduct job walks at client facilities to identify energy efficiency opportunities
• Research the latest, available technologies for focused industries.
• Plan and formulate engineering program to align with PG&E 3P party procedures
• Review engineering plans and product design for compliance with clients program principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Resolving engineering design and project approval problems.
• Coordinate activities related to technical developments and scheduling,
• Review energy assessment studies.
• Write and review technical reports for accuracy.
• Job location: San Francisco, CA.
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Industrial Technology and 5 years of experience in energy efficiency and energy audits within large, commercial, and industrial facilities. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree in an engineering field and 3 years of experience in energy efficiency and energy audits within large, commercial, and industrial facilities.
• Energy efficiency, demand response, and utility analytics.
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, strategic project implementation, and program management
• Demonstrated experience with commercial sales, marketing, and business development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Miscellaneous Engineering Clearance Level: None Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: yes Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Shift: First
3 days ago
only 26 days until close
23 days ago
only 6 days until close
25 days ago
only 21 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close