7 months ago
Now hiring Embraer experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to work in our new service center in completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections to complex modifications and repairs on all types of Embraer corporate aircraft. Multiple technician openings to work in our new Hangar in support of our Embraer Service Center Agreement!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Perform general to complex maintenance task on assigned aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
* Perform aircraft mechanic duties that require an advance level of knowledge, training of junior level technicians or troubleshooting repairs.
* Examines, disassembles and inspects engines, parts or other components for wear, warping, breaks, leaks or other non-conformities or deficiencies.
* Assembles and installs electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
* Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks, including, but not limited to flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
* Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging, and hydraulic units.
* Tests engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
* Removes engine from aircraft or installs engine, using hoist or forklift truck.
* Disassembles, and or modifies aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
* Reads and interprets aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
* Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
* Maintain and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
* Work independently on projects when required.
* Minimum of 3 years current experience maintaining, inspecting, servicing and repairing Embraer regional or corporate aircraft.
* FAA A&P License and high school diploma or GED.
* Prefer candidates who possess an Associate Degrees in Aviation Maintenance or related area of study plus Embraer specific experience or training.
* Must be able to work overtime as needed to include nights, weekends and / or holidays.
* Work schedule assignments will be made based on business need along with demonstrated level of knowledge, skills and experience.
* Must be able to read, write, interpret and speak the English language.
* Complete work in accordance with WSA standard operating procedures, quality requirements, aircraft manuals and FAA regulations.
* Adhere to general work & safety rules.
* Be self-motivated, able to work well in a team-oriented environment and take pride in work performed.
* Demonstrate leadership abilities, sound decision-making and understand the man hours assigned by job and assign tasks to technicians based on their level of knowledge in order to meet or stay under the hours for the overall project.
* Possess the ability to identify an obstacle or potential problem before it happens, devise a plan and apprise management. Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer oriented.
* Able to lift at least 50 lbs or more.
* Routine standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting or stooping.
* Manual work requires routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
* Work is performed in a hangar environment subject to extreme temperature variations from very cold to very hot.