WINGS Recruitment is an Australian owned company serving global markets, specialising in flight crew recruitment, crew leasing and consulting services to the airline industry. Our consultants are experienced industry and flight crew recruitment specialists with networks extending across national and international airlines, businesses and organisations. Wings Recruitment is part of the KORR Group who are internationally renowned for global project management and the provision of aviation specialists. Our success is driven by our industry experience, focus on quality and our large network of skilled contacts Embraer ERJ 170 Captains
Our client is seeking ERJ 170 type rated and non-type rated Captain’s for permanent and contract positions in Australia.
Benefits include 6 weeks of annual leave, allowances and/or reimbursement for licence and medical costs, passport loss of licence insurance and other salary packaging options.
Our client’s pilots enjoy a ‘lifestyle’ roster with currently no scheduled overnight stays on this fleet and mostly Monday to Friday flying with few very early or late finishes and minimal weekend work.
Additional bonus’s may be offered on a case by case basis including training and checking allowances and the salary is adjusted in January each year.
Our client is prepared to offer Australian visa sponsorship for suitable and current ERJ 170 type-rated Captains who do not currently have permission to live and work in Australia, and who meet the visa requirements. Minimum criteria
To apply for this position, you must meet the minimum requirements listed below.
Make an application
- 1500-2000 hours Total Time
- 450-500 hours Multi Engine Command
- An Australian issued ATPL, or ability to convert current licence
- Valid Australian first class medical, or ability to obtain
- current Multi Engine IPC
- Prior experience on single or multi-crew, multi-engine turboprop aircraft
- English Language Proficiency level 6
- ERJ 170 type rating is desirable however non-type rated pilots with relevant turbine experience may be considered.
- CASA recognized Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) certificate is desirable
To make an application, please send us your current CV and WINGS Recruitment will be in touch.