about 1 month ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Denver, CO US
Do you have a passion for innovation? So do we! At LGS our people are our greatest asset – we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
In this position you will work under general direction, perform research, design and software development in various aspects of IP/telecommunication systems on multiple hardware platforms utilizing Window, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and a minimum of three years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience
* Experience in software engineering related to embedded systems and/or firmware development
* Experience with object oriented programming
* Experience working with embedded software that controls hardware (e.g. device drivers, microcontrollers MSP, ARM, PIC)
* Experience with the software engineering process from requirements reviews, code inspection to component delivery and sign-off
* Development experience on multiple hardware platforms utilizing either Linux or Unix-based operating systems
* Experience with build and run systems, make files, and scripting languages also applied use of development tools (e.g. editors and compliers)
• Experience with hardware development and the integration between hardware and firmware systems
• Familiarity with protocol stack development, including wireless cellular protocol stacks (e.g., GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE)
• Familiar with RF equipment and principles
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under limited supervision and flexibility to adapt to change
• Good teamwork skills
• Demonstrated confidence debugging system-level issues with various lab equipment
A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.