about 1 month ago
* 19-Jul-2019 to 17-Aug-2019 (CST)
* TMG - MAD
* Madison, AL, USA
* Full Time
* The liaison between the Engineering and Production departments to support prototype and production builds.
* Responsible for troubleshooting electronic circuit cards and assemblies down to the component level.
* Capable of interpreting electrical/electronic schematics.
* Capable of operating standard electronic test equipment, i.e. Digital Oscilloscope, multi-meters, Function Generators, Data Acquisition, etc.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the electronics industry.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Troubleshoot, re-work and/or modify electrical/electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies during the manufacturing process per Manufacturing Orders or Engineering Changes.
* Must be self-motivated and work with minimum daily supervision.
* Other Duties as Assigned, i.e. cable and circuit card assembly for prototypes and test equipment.
* Minimum of Associate's degree required.
* 0-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office software.
* Creative mind to troubleshoot, find and resolve problems.
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Required to use standard hand tools associated within the electronics industry.
* May be required to hand solder components and fabricate cable assemblies.
* May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
* Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
* Normally works in an office setting with controlled temperature.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.