3 months ago
Electronics Engineer, THAAD, Early Career
Job ID: 469166BR Date posted: Jan. 30, City: Sunnyvale State: CaliforniaProgram: THAAD
Description:Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Sunnyvale, CA?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as a Electronics Engineer? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in Sunnyvale where we provide technical and engineering support to the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Interceptor Electronics teams for issues related to the performance of complex hardware assemblies as well as supporting Interceptor integration.
We would like you to have at least a couple of years of industry experience.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
• Research, design, develop, and test a variety of electronic equipment and systems, analog and digital circuitry, and control and test equipment.
• Develop solutions to a variety of technical problems of varying complexity, performs in a team environment, and works under the general direction and guidance of senior engineers to deliver operational excellence to the program's customer and maintain the technical integrity of the electronics hardware.
• Maintain specifications, ICDs, pedigree and quality documentation.
• Support Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), engineering processes, and analysis and/or test.
• Communicate regularly with the customer and various Supplier Management Team (SMT) members.
• Develop, maintain, and release engineering drawings.
• Develop and present material in support of program review boards for design changes, corrective actions, hardware transfers, and/or disposition of product hardware.
*Moderate to lite travel may be required.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: ===
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• You are a willing to obtain a Secret clearance, thus you are a citizen of the United States.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics or other related degree from an accredited college or university.
• Ability to qualify for and maintain a Secret security clearance.
• Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics.
• Basic understanding of analog and digital circuit design.
• Missile/aerospace related education/background.
• Experience with test and measurement equipment.
• System performance monitoring and evaluation experience.
• Electrical troubleshooting skills.
• Experience developing, integrating, and testing electronics components/subsystems.
• Developing or demonstrated experience in: detailed design, analysis and simulation of analog, digital and/or mixed signal circuit; electrical worst case analysis; development, integration and testing of digital and analog circuits; failure analyses using fault tree, fishbone, cause and effect matrix, or equivalent.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electronics Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First