4 months ago
Electronics Engineer Sr
Job ID: 455653BR Date posted: Oct. 17, City: Sunnyvale State: CaliforniaProgram: FBM-RP-ORGANIC
Description:The Reentry System Products team of Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) is seeking a highly qualified, experienced electronics engineer to support the design, development, test, and production of new reentry bodies and experiments. This job entails electronics design, test, and analysis, troubleshooting and failure investigation, internal and external customer interaction, all while supporting a balance in execution between technical needs, program costs, and delivery schedule.
The candidate must also be able to effectively communicate verbally, develop concise and professional technical presentations, and deliver briefings to peers, leadership, and US Government customers. The candidate must be able to work in a classified environment.
This is a term position until 2022 located at the Lockheed Martin Space facility in Sunnyvale, CA
1. 3 years min experience with electronics design
2. Experience with electronics testing and test equipment
3. Proficient in presentations and in written communication skills
4. DoD Secret Clearance
Considered career, or journey, level.
- Experience as a Certified Principal Engineer (CPE)
- Experience assisting in the development of technical specifications
-Experience with failure investigations (root cause failure analysis, Failure Review Boards, etc)
- Experience supporting hardware component/subsystem development from system requirements definition, design, integration and test through acceptance testing and verification.
- Experience supporting the technical evaluation of design and requirements verification
- Experience in various phases of aerospace electronic component development cycle
- Experience interfacing with peers, management and government customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electronics Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First