4 months ago
Electronics Engineer, Entry Level
Job ID: 464706BR Date posted: Jan. 04, City: Cape Canaveral State: FloridaProgram: FBM-MP-RESHAPING
Description:Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Cape Canaveral, FL?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as a Electronics Engineer? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in support of the US Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program. For over 60 years, the FBM team has supported the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic deterrence. As part of the team, you will help keep this nation and our allies secure.
YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN:
• Research, design, development and test of a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment
• Multi-functional teams to provide technical/engineering support for issues related to the performance of the various electronics hardware
• Test and troubleshooting of custom electronic circuitry and assemblies.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in an Electrical/Electronics program or other related discipline for this role
• You will need to obtain a Secret clearance, thus US Citizenship is required
• Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics
• Basic understanding of analog and digital circuit design
• Experience and missile/aerospace related education/background
• System performance monitoring and evaluation experience
• Electrical troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment; Mentor Graphics, ORCAD, Zuken or comparable drawing package
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: No Career Area: Electronics Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First