4 months ago
Job ID: 468360BR Date posted: Jan. 21, City: Huntsville State: AlabamaProgram: THAADFMS
Description:Location: Huntsville, AL:
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin .
At the dawn of a new age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Under the general supervision of senior personnel, the Electronics Engineer will:
• Research, , develop, document, and maintain electronic assemblies and systems from concept definition through production.
• and electronic , and assemblies for custom applications.
• Specify, coordinate and review both COTS and vendor generated electronic system development products and packages, conduct product evaluations and support source selection decisions.
• Support electrical/electronic system exercises to include causal analysis and corrective action implementation.
• Liaison to Software, Systems, Manufacturing and Engineering during all phases of product development.
• Participate in electronic trade studies of alternate product solutions and specify the and fabrication of control apparatuses and interface equipment for use in component level , product acceptance, ESS and qualification .
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
*Ability to obtain required for this role.
*This position requires the selected candidate to be a US .
Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, electrical schematic diagrams, cable , , electronic equipment, oscilliscopes, o-scopes, analyzers, mulit-meters
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelors in Electrical/Electronic Engineering other related program degree from an accredited college/university.
• Experience or coursework reading and interpreting electrical schematic diagrams
• Experience or coursework with electronic equipment (o-scopes, analyzers, mulit-meters, etc)
• Experience or coursework in cable and/or
* This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US .
• Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics.
• Basic understanding of and .
• Experience and /aerospace related education/background.
• System performance monitoring and evaluation experience.
• Electrical skills.
• Experience with and Measurement Equipment;
• Mentor Graphics, ORCAD, Zuken or comparable drawing package.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First