5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Electronics Assemblers in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking an Electronics Assembler who will be responsible for soldering components to a PCB following NASA and IPC standards.
Job Description / Requirements:
* The assembler will primarily be responsible for hand soldering operations, such as soldering 0402 capacitors and must be able to solder fine pitch parts on high density assemblies and capable of performing component preparation (tinning, resistor measurements, verify kit), wire attachment, component staking, masking for conformal coating/foaming, box build assembly, and wire harness assembly (crimping and soldering wires) to an engineering drawing and manufacturing operations traveler as well as detailed work instructions
* Previous solder certifications to NASA 8739 and IPC J-STD-001 is a plus
* Candidate must be able to use a microscope for extended periods of time
* Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience
* U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!