5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Electronic Technicians in Fort Worth, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* Consist of engineering hardware fabrication support, troubleshooting, testing and basic Laboratory operations responsibility
* Some climbing on ladders may be required as well as lifting up to 25lbs
* These responsibilities will include fabrication of electronic/electrical chassis’ and mechanical rack fabrication using development engineering drawings
* Candidate must be capable of working independently, discussing technical issues with customers and working with vendors
* An AA in Electrical or Electronics Engineering is highly preferred
* Soldering experience required
* Experience with fabrication of electronic/electrical chassis’ and mechanical rack fabrication using development engineering drawings required.
* Previous military experience highly desired but not required
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.