5 months ago
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
The Electronic Inspector Tester performs in-process and final inspection on electronic and electromechanical assemblies and subassemblies. Working under the direction of the Quality Supervisor, the Electronic Inspector Tester must be cleared as Employee Possessor by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, as required by the Safe Explosives Act. The individual must be able to obtain and maintain appropriate J-STD certification before inspecting any soldering work.
Kaman Fuzing & Precision Products
6655 E. Colonial Drive
Requisition Number: 7752 (JPF)
Location: Orlando, FL
Relocation Assistance: N/A
Shift: Second (2)
Number of Openings: 1
* Inspect soldering to applicable specifications
* Inspect electronic subassemblies and assemblies for correct component and component orientation in accordance with assembly drawings
* Inspect electromechanical subassemblies and assemblies for assembly tolerances in accordance with inspection criteria
* Maintain inspection records in accordance with established procedures. Enter nonconformance on electronic database, such as TIPQA
* Inform Supervisor when material inspected indicates unacceptable trends in assembly operations
* Keep inspection area clean and orderly
* Use automated test equipment (ATE)
* Initiate Failure Analysis Reports for ATE
* Verify (initial setup) of test equipment for use in performing required inspections/test
* Perform basic SPC using SPC Software or hand calculations using calculator
* Knowledgeable in Statistical Process Control
* Be able to work report to the main plant or the Range as needed
* Hight school diploma or GED required
* Requires ability to use standard math with an understanding for formulas, charts, drawings, specifications, and measuring instruments.
* Must have computer skills including internet, Microsoft Outlook, and Office applications.
* Must possess 12 months of relevant knowledge and experience
Reasonable Accommodation Requests
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation.
All positions at Kaman Aerospace Group require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents ("green card holders") and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.
Kaman Aerospace is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.