My client is an innovative and entrepreneurial team of experts, involved in the development of clean and quiet electric propulsion aircraft.
As part of their ongoing success and growth, they are now seeking an Electronic Hardware Certification Engineer to join their team in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the hardware certification process and will also participate in hardware developments.
- Define and manage the electronic hardware development life cycle process
- Define electronic hardware requirements
- Define and manage electronic hardware configuration management
- Define and manage electronic hardware verification and testing processes
- Lead, coordinate and participate in the development of electronic hardware development projects
- Maintain detailed and meticulous documentation throughout entire process
Ideal Candidate profile:
- +5 years experience in design and prototyping of electronic systems, in the aviation industry ideally
- Engineering degree in Electric Systems or Electronics
- Experience in aircraft safety-critical hardware development and certification
- Good knowledge of DO160 & DO254 standards
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and bring projects to its completion
- Target-oriented, with analytic problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized including ability to properly document
- Capacity to prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task
- Fluency in English, French an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”.
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.