Electronic Engineer to improve analogue and power designs within a military aerospace environment - Dorset - negotiable salary
Our client is a global leader in aerospace and defence systems and this role is based within the Air-to-Air Refuelling and Weapon Carriage/Release Systems section of the business. You will be an experienced Electronic Engineer to improve the teams capability in analogue and power design as well as provide support to legacy product queries. You will have previous military aerospace experience and understand the issues of electronics operating in a harsh environment along with obsolescence management.
Hardware Development Engineer responsibilities
· Provide support to design and develop hardware products for Air-to-Air Refuelling and Weapon Carriage/Release Systems.
· Provide Hardware support to other departments for queries relating to legacy avionics equipment.
· Create and maintain a hardware legacy support database which also reports agreed performance indicators against the response to legacy queries.
· Avionics hardware development experience
· Legacy/product support within avionics
· Obsolesce - SilicanExpert or equivalent obsolesce management tools
· Analogue & digital & power experience
· Cadstar for PCB design, LT Spice for simulation or equivalent
· Share technical expertise and help raise skill levels within the hardware engineering team.
· Degree or equivalent in Electronics
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an Electronics Engineer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.