5 months ago
The Boeing Company's Electronics Products organization is seeking an Engineering Process Administrator in El Segundo, CA.
* Serves as a contributor to and administrator of aerospace electronic unit development processes, tools and engineering documentation.
* Proposes innovative solutions for emergent technical, risk and engineering workflow issues.
* Uses design and configuration management tools to audit, document and/or maintain configuration control of development processes, design tools and electronics facilities.
* Facilitates and partners with Supplier Management to maintain flow of developmental electronics components.
* Facilitates coordination of independent technical expertise and staffing of projects to ensure productivity and product quality.
* Facilitates technical reviews.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Experience using Microsoft office products
* Experience using LabVIEW
* Experience with Microsoft Excel(formulas, charts, building worksheets)
RF Amplifier knowledge, basic designing, tuning and testing
Knowledge of general Lab Equipment(Analyzers, generators, Oscilloscopes, temperature chambers)
Typical Education and/or Experience
AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award