Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role: Electronic/Design Engineer Location: Wimborne, Dorset Full time, Permanent Salary up to £45k depending on experience
My client is looking for an Electronic/Design Engineer who is comfortable in the analysis and diagnostics of both analogue and digital electronics, to provide support to legacy product queries from both the Air-to-Air Refuelling (AAR) and Weapon Carriage/Release (WC&R) value streams.
The ideal candidate would have a strong analogue and power electronics background to improve the team’s capability in this area for new designs, plus previous military aerospace experience, understanding the issues of electronics operating in a harsh environment.
As an Electronic Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics
- Avionics hardware development experience
- Obsolescence – Silicon expert or equivalent obsolescence management tools.
- Legacy/product support within avionics
- Analogue & digital & power experience
- Cadstar for PCB design, LT Spice for simulation or equivalent
As an Electronic Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
- Provide specialist electronics support to aftermarket teams for queries relating to avionics equipment.
- To maintain and develop the hardware legacy support database which also reports agreed performance indicators against the response to legacy queries.
- Provide support to the Hardware Development Engineering Manager and Supervisors to design and develop hardware products for Air-to-Air Refuelling and Weapon Carriage/Release Systems.
- To share technical expertise and help raise skill levels within the hardware engineering team.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!