3 months ago
Electro-Mechanical Engineer Associate - Grand Prairie, Texas
Job ID: 450346BR Date posted: Dec. 10, City: Grand Prairie State: TexasProgram: FCN SPT D
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design Engineer Associate for a position in Grand Prairie, TX who will be responsible for the hardware development for missile and / or fire control electronics and general packaging support. Activity will require:
Cross functional coordination to complete hardware design effort to support hardware integration for the designed weapon system.
Technical mentoring will be provided to assist with development of design skills.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with 3D modeling tools (example would be Pro-E/CREO, Catia, Solidworks or similar)
- Familiar with mechanical engineering design principles: Thermal (Electronics Cooling) and Structural
- Exposure to electronic hardware is a plus: Circuit Boards, Electronics Enclosures and Harnesses
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First