3 months ago
* 18-Feb-2019 to 19-Mar-2019 (CST)
* TMG - WR
* Warner Robins, GA, USA
* Full Time
Performs electronic assembly, wire termination, cable harness assembly and cable harness installation into chassis and modules.
* Assembles electrical and electronic components, wiring harnesses, and other electrical assemblies and subassemblies according to instructions and drawings.
* Kit-assemblies, parts, and fasteners, for the particular run.
* Maintain clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
* Other Duties as Assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 0-2 years' of general experience in the field or in a related area
* Cable harness build experience preferred
* Soldering experience a plus
* Ability to obtain/maintain IPC-620 and J-STD certifications.
* General Computer skills.
* Must be able to read and write English.
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Will use standard hand tools associated within the electronics industry.
* May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
* Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
* Must have hand dexterity to handle tools and measuring devices
* Normally works in shop with controlled temperature.
* Attention to detail
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VEVRAA/ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.