3 months ago
My client is seeking a team of Electrical Fitters to commence a contract in Cambridge in early March 2019. The contract is expected to continue until approx. Christmas 2019.
• Carry out replacement, repair and modifications to aircraft Avionic and Electrical systems or components as required in accordance with manuals or approved drawings.
• Remove major and minor components from aircraft using hand tools and mechanical assistance.
• Manufacturing, modification and repair of electrical and avionic cable looms and associated systems, carry out scheduled maintenance of aircraft.
* Working in the production team while carrying out their normal working activities to deliver aircraft back on time, in budget and with quality assured.
• Use of specialist equipment.
• Have an Aeronautical Apprenticeship and/or Military equivalent and have recent experience of Avionic and Electrical systems.
• Be able to work in a small team.
• Be able to ensure all quality and regulatory requirements and standards are maintained.
• Possess a sound knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
• Have a proven track record within the Aerospace industry.
• Be able to manage internal and external relationships with customers, aircraft employees, other departments and to mentor apprentices through training programmes
• Bombardier Global 6000 experience would be beneficial.
• Line Maintenance experience would be beneficial
* Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check and strict referencing checks.
* Free onsite parking.
* Staff restaurant onsite.
* 4 on, 4 off shifts. £22.04/hour Ltd Co. rate for 12 hour days or £23/hour on nights.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
21 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close