8 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Electrical Engineers in Greenville, South Carolina.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing electrical engineering support to integration and test of a CNS/ATM upgrade on a C-130H aircraft. This includes defining system requirements to verify hardware requirements, designing the Group A installation, supporting production and development test activities, and troubleshooting production and test failures.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent design experience with at least 10 years of electrical design is required
* C-130H Electrical Engineering experience is highly preferred
* Must be experienced with CADDAM design software for electrical design is required
* Ability to understand schematics, generate interconnect diagrams and troubleshoot hardware is required
* Experience with aircraft architectures and electrical integration of avionics subsystems is required
* Integration and test experience is required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.