4 months ago
Electrical Engineer Sr
Job ID: 466485BR Date posted: Jan. 22, City: Orlando State: Florida
Description:The primary responsibility of this position is to perform design assurance checking for electrical CAD documentation including circuit card assemblies, cables and interconnect across all programs within the Training and Logistics line of business. Checking responsibilities will include both 2D drawings and will evolve to be more model-based.
Other responsibilities include:
Engineering support for multiple programs and participates in all electrical engineering functions throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Design, development, assessment, troubleshooting and analysis.
• In addition, duties may include development of technical reports, plans, procedures for qualification test and evaluation of redesigns and prototypes to ensure compliance with customer objectives.
• Applies technical knowledge to solve complex problems by documenting design drawings, manuals or simulator documents, performs other duties as assigned.
• Work in a fast-paced environment to stringent deadlines
• Document and maintain cabling interconnects and electrical drawings.
• Selection of critical assets, including country specific equipment (UPS, PDUs, etc.)
• Create layout for system interconnect/schematics.
• Document designs using CAD Tools
• Layout of electrical (power and data) design/analysis for various systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Must be able to obtain a US DoD Secret clearance.
Proficient with electronic systems schematic interpretation, and equipment troubleshooting.
Proficient in CAD tools in support of Electrical designs
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Scheduler.
Possess good oral and written communication skills; and be self-motivated in performance of duties with limited supervision.
--Experience with hardware integration, design, and documentation
--Experience documenting designs in support of manufacturing builds
--Experience checking Electrical documentation to applicable drafting/design standards
--Experience with Drawing/Drafting Standards
--Experience with PDM system
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First